Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Organdization

"Is Piglet organdized too?" [asked Pooh.]
"We all are," said Rabbit, and off he went.
~The House at Pooh Corner

After I spent most of the weekend obsessively re-reading The Count of Monte Cristo, it was necessary that yesterday be an Organdizing Sort of Day. So as to recover from the disastrous heaps of the weekend, I scampered around the apartment sorting things into piles and moving files around and so-forth. Benjamin watched me with moderate despair, since I've been known to organize things so thoroughly that we couldn't find them again... I think we avoided that fate today, though.

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of when we looked for a book on our bookshelves about how to organize your house. We patted ourselves on the back since the book was where it was supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete